We offer evidence-based workshops, seminars, and lectures throughout the year.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to attend or host a seminar in Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, and Vietnam.
The seminar can be one-day without hands-on and two days with hands-on.
1:30PM 30 May (Thursday), Ha Long Bay Hotel Vietnam
One day Seminar
BDS (Otago, NZ) MClinDent Orthodontics (Edinburgh) MOrth RCS (Edinburgh) MRACDS (Australia)
Specialist in Orthodontics
- MRACDS, Diploma of membership in Orthodontics, Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons, Australia
- M Orth RCSed, Diploma of membership in Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- MClinDent (Orthodontics), Edinburgh Dental Institute, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- BDS, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
Present: White Smile Dental Braces Specialist Clinic & Smilefocus Dental Clinic
- Dental Council of NSW, Australia (Registration number: DE 0082851)
- New Zealand Dental Council (APC passive status)
- Malaysian Dental Council (Current APC)
- General Dental Council, United Kingdom (Registration number: 82941, APC not renewed)
- Singapore Dental Council
- Orthodontist, Coffs Harbour Orthodontic Clinic, Coffs Habour, NSW Australia
- Lecturer in Orthodontics, National University of Malaysia
- Orthodontic Registrar, Edinburgh Dental Institute, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- General Dental Practice, National Health Service (NHS) practice limited to orthodontics, SY SAYEGH and ASSOCIATES, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- General Dental Practice, Community Dental Services, Borders NHS, United Kingdom
- Dental Officer, National University of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dental Officer, United Dental Hospital of Sydney, Australia
Dr Reuben How graduated from Otago, New Zealand with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2000. His first posting was with the United Dental Hospital of Sydney, (now renamed Sydney Dental Hospital) in which he received further experience and practice in general dentistry and oral surgery. He returned to Malaysia briefly before pursuing a Master degree in orthodontics at the University of Edinburgh, followed by further certification from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
Dr Reuben How was actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) until 2009.
He has a special interest in research, and has ongoing projects investigating the limits of non surgical orthodontics and is a renown practitioner of lingual orthodontics (a type of brace which is attached almost completely on the tongue side, making it truly invisible) and invisalign.
He has treated over 1,500 successful dental brace cases and placed 4,000 micro implants.
Dr. Reuben How
- Bachelor Dental Surgery (University of Otago, NZ)
- MCLIN DENT (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- MORTH RCS (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- MRACDS (Orthodontics, Australia)